This BIZNest Cafe Terms and Conditions describes how BIZNest Cafe, trading as BIZNest Cafe ("we" or "us" or "our") collect and process data about individuals.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Legislation”) and in adherence of , the data controller is BIZNest café, located at Unit No. 701, 7th floor,Sunteck Kanaka Corporate Park, Patto Panjim, Goa - 403001
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org , as further detailed below.
As part of the registration process on the Site, BIZNest Cafe may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that
you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, where you have consented to us contacting you for the purposes of marketing or other promotional purposes. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you or share information with you by electronic means (e-mail, social media or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to validate discounts and verify your identify;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you and others;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
All Customers have to register and login for placing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site or of BIZNest Café its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Site’s or BIZNest cafe’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of BIZNest Cafe. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by BIZNest Cafe orders on the Site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration.
We cook our food keeping in mind customer satisfaction. We take great care and pride in all of the dishes we make. Please call us immediately if you receive unsatisfactory food caused by a dislike or objects in the food. We will need the food returned in the original container(s) so we may investigate and deal with the issue. We will prepare you a new food order.
If you do not wish to receive a new dish, we may refund the amount to a credit card, cash refund or we will refund you with a store credit only after we receive the food in the original container(s) and have confirmed the error to the discretion of the manager on duty
1. That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a
mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong
information) any extra cost incurred by BIZNest Cafe for
redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
3. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. BIZNEST Café reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
4. You authorise BIZNest Café to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/account.
5. That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
6. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
7. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
We have made every effort to display the colours/images of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours/images you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
BIZNest Café may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Goa shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by BIZNest Café and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Goa. The High Court of judicature at Goa alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to the Site on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain the property of BIZNest. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to BIZNest of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, BIZNest Café owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. BIZNest Café will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. BIZNest Café is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".Please note all reviews submitted by customers are subject to checks and moderation by our content Team. BIZNest Café reserves the rights to moderate as well as publish/not publish the reviews. BIZNest Café reserves the rights to solicit or withhold reviews and ratings with no liability. BIZNest Café reserve the right to accept, reject, moderate, monitor & edit or remove any comment. You grant BIZNest Café the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make, and you agree to indemnify BIZNest café and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. BIZNest Café and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, BIZNest and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BIZNest Café , its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to BIZNest Café or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or BIZNest . You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. BIZNest Café may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to BIZNest Café . Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or BIZNest Café , you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. BIZNest Café 's right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Complaints and Regulatory and Customer Grievance Redressal
For general queries with respect to our offerings you may reach out to our Customer care service at email@example.com
Grievance cum Nodal officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under and also required under Consumer Protection (E- Commerce) Rules, 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer/ Nodal Officer are provided below:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org