For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Legislation”) and in adherence of , the data controller is BIZNest café, located at Unit No. 701, 7th floor,Sunteck Kanaka Corporate Park, Patto Panjim, Goa - 403001
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by emailing email@example.com , as further detailed below.
As part of the registration process on the Site, BIZNest Cafe may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that
you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, where you have consented to us contacting you for the purposes of marketing or other promotional purposes. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you or share information with you by electronic means (e-mail, social media or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to validate discounts and verify your identify;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you and others;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive,
threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws.
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Goa shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by BIZNest Café and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Goa. The High Court of judicature at Goa alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
All Customers have to register and login for placing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site or of BIZNest Café its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Site’s or BIZNest cafe’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of BIZNest Cafe. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by BIZNest Cafe orders on the Site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, BIZNest and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BIZNest Café , its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to BIZNest Café or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or BIZNest . You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. BIZNest Café may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to BIZNest Café . Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or BIZNest Café , you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. BIZNest Café 's right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Complaints and Regulatory and Customer Grievance Redressal
For general queries with respect to our offerings you may reach out to our Customer care service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grievance cum Nodal officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under and also required under Consumer Protection (E- Commerce) Rules, 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer/ Nodal Officer are provided below:
Email : email@example.com