About the job
We are seeking a dedicated Web Developer Intern to join our dynamic team. The Web Developer Intern role supports and assists the web development team in coding, modifying and delivering technically feature rich websites web applications, portals and platforms with focus on robustness, security, technical superiority and innovative features in line with client expectations. & plus youe will be working on our proprietary framework and language, contributing to the development of innovative solutions that drive our business.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
● Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
● Create and maintain software documentation.
● Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
● Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
● Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
● Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
● Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
● Gather and address technical and design requirements.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● User-friendly with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features follow emerging technologies
● Min 0-1 yrs experience in web programming.
● Programming skills and knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
● Familiarity with at least one of the following frameworks: PHP Laravel, Ruby on Rails, Python Django.
● Understanding how web applications work including security, session management, and development practices.
● Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
● Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
● Problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
● Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
● Studying in computer science or a related field.
Please send in your resume to Email : firstname.lastname@example.org if unable to apply now.