About the job
We are searching for a talented social media Assistant to represent our company by building a social media presence for our brands. The social media Assistant will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
● Excellent knowledge of branding and promotional activities for all leading social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
● Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website.
● Design and deliver creative and engaging social media posts and strategies.
● Develop original content for our various products, occasion-based campaigns, customer engagement campaign, and property.
● Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms for collaboration.
● Identify the latest trends and technologies to improve digital marketing performance.
● Creating branded content regularly for propagating brand vision and purpose.
● Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
● Run paid Ads on social media platforms to target the audience.
● Create social media calendar for 30 days and schedule accordingly.
● Create reels on trending audio (4-6 Reels in a month).
● Proven experience in social media marketing, particularly in post-scheduling and creative curation.
● Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
● Creative mindset with the ability to generate innovative ideas for engaging social media content.
● Proficiency in using social media management tools and analytics platforms.
● Knowledge of videography and video editing is a plus.
● Familiarity with SEO and digital marketing concepts.
What you will bring
● BA/BS degree in marketing or a related field.
● Familiarity with online marketing channels
● Up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends with a command of each network and their best practices.
● Creative thinker.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Knowledge of the Adobe Photoshop/ Canva is a bonus.
Please send in your resume to Email : firstname.lastname@example.org if unable to apply now.