About the job
We are looking for a Maintenance Executive responsible for overseeing and managing the maintenance and smooth running of operations of the organization. The candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring that all equipment, machinery, and facilities are well-maintained to support the company's operations and minimize downtime. The Maintenance Executive will implement maintenance strategies, and ensure compliance with safety regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Check the electrical and other systems at the workplace to ensure functionality.
● Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
● Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
● Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
● Overseeing equipment stock and placing orders for new supplies when necessary.
● Ensures maintenance and repair work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
● Conduct safety inspections and risk assessments, identifying and addressing potential hazards.
● Coordinate with vendors and suppliers for the procurement of spare parts and necessary supplies for repairs.
What you will bring
● Bachelors or Diploma in Electrical or a related field.
● Proven experience in maintenance management.
● Strong knowledge of preventive maintenance principles, techniques, and methodologies.
● Proficiency in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
● Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
● Familiarity with relevant regulations and safety standards in maintenance operations.
Please send in your resume to Email : firstname.lastname@example.org if unable to apply now.